Auto & Truck Fleet Services
Friedman Automotive Services provides a wide selection of automotive fleet maintenance services at our auto repair shop in Eastlake. The primary objective of each and every Friedman Automotive Services staff member is keeping a company's vehicles operating efficiently and safely on the roads of Eastlake with the least break downs or excessive service needs. Friedman Automotive Services believes that the way to be achieve this objective is optimal preventative maintenance. With every repair or service we carefully inspect every car or truck from bumper to bumper. If one of our automotive technicians notices any problem, you will be informed which should be repaired in order of most importance.
When making an appointment for Friedman Automotive Services vehicle fleet services, Friedman Automotive Services strives to coordinate a program that is easiest for an organization's best performance and daily operational needs. Friedman Automotive Services realizes that having your fleet of cars or trucks in good operating condition is important to running a effective business.
Offered Fleet Maintenance Services
- Scheduled Maintenance (PM) Programs
- Environmentally Safe Oil Recovery
- Belt Inspection and Replacement
- Hydraulic Fitting / System Service
- Heating / Cooling System Service
- Pump and Filter Maintenance
- Alternator / Battery Service
- Electrical System Service
- Truck and Trailer Repair
- Exhaust System Service
- Air Conditioning (R134)
- Brake System Service
- Landing Gear Service
- Certified Technicians
- Drive Line Service
- Freeze-up Service
- In-house Welding
- Clutch Repair
Fleet Management & Maintenance Tips
- Regularly check your owner's manual, but a good practice is to change the oil filter regularly - every 3,000 to 4,000 miles is recommended.
- Check the fluids, to include steering, brake, power, transmission/transaxle, windshield washer solvent and antifreeze. These fluids in your fleets autos and trucks play an important role in the performance and safety of your fleet's vehicles.
- Proper tire inflation. Improperly inflated tires will result in a loss in optimal fuel efficiency. This is the least expensive form of preventive and safety maintenance. Tires should be inspected and checked at least once per month.
- Keep the engine in your fleet's vehicles tuned as a plugged/restricted fuel injector or fouled spark plug can reduce, fuel efficiency, sometimes by as much as 30 percent.
- Lubricate the chassis frequently. This maintenance service can prolong the life of the moving components of the vehicle's suspension system.
- Inspect the post and battery cables for corrosion and clean them if needed. If not a maintenance-free battery, the fluid should also be checked and filled if it is low.
- Frequently check the lighting system, to include headlamps, turning signals, and brake and tail lights.
- Inspect windshield wipers for cracks, tears and windshield contact. Replace them at least once a year, or sooner if streaking begins.
- Regularly inspect the engine belts as worn belts will affect the performance of the vehicles in your fleet. Take notice of any cracks and missing sections or segments.
- Inspect the air filtration system regularly. Air filters need to be inspected every other oil change for damage or clogging. This system ensures that your fleet is performing at its peak condition.